The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit.
After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.
- Digital Signal Processing with Integrated Maestro CAN Interface
- Four Channel Balanced Differential RCA Inputs
- Four Channel High Level Inputs with Signal Sense Turn On
- 18 Pin Analog Input Harness
- 16 Pin Analog Output Harness
- Micro USB Setup/Update Port
- Designed for use with Select Maestro Vehicle T-Harnesses
- Auxiliary RCA and SPDIF Coaxial Inputs
- Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions
- 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning
- Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope
- Up 10msec of delay on each channel for Time Alignment
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup
- Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP
- CE and FCC Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
4 High-Level Inputs w/ Signal Sense
2 AUX RCA Inputs
SPDIF Coaxial Input
High Level: up to 12.5V
High Level Turn-On: 4V - 16V
AUX: up to 2V
AUX: >100 dBA (A-weighted)
Dynamic Range: 108 dB
THD+N: -98 dB
Dynamic Range: 105 dB
THD+N: -98 dB
Frequency Bands: 31 per channel
(iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
ANDROID: Marshmallow 6.0 or later
(optimized for 5-inch screen or larger)
(32 mm x 102.5 mm x 130 mm)
Shop at your favourite store, select Afterpay as your payment method.
Use your debit or credit card. Get Instant approval and your items straight away!
Pay it in 4
Your payments are split into 4 simple automated payments, every 2 weeks.